Activities That Set Us Apart:
- Member motivational library
- Member incentives program
- Member of the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
- Chapter installed in 2009 and has won Best Practices awards for two years running!
- Currently has a member who is co-chair of ABWA's National Women's Leadership Conference
- Currently has a member who is chair of our local council – PTAC
- Currently has a member who is a candidate for national office
ABWA’s Proud Code of Conduct
1. All members will serve as goodwill
ambassadors for the American
Business Women’s Association.
2. Members will not allow their
personal beliefs and convictions to
interfere with the representation of
3. Members will always treat their
member colleagues, guests,
vendors and sponsors with honesty,
respect, fairness, integrity,
responsibility, kindness, and in good
4. Members will maintain compliance
with ABWA National, Chapter and
Express Network Bylaws.
5. Members will not use their personal
power to advance their personal
6. Members will strive for excellence in
their professions by maintaining
enhancing their own business
knowledge and skills, and by
encouraging the professional
development of other members.